Beatiful black ass ???

EddieNal

Beatiful black ass ???

Post by EddieNal » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:56 pm

"Uh-huh, go ahead." She mumbled through a mouthful of my cock."I couldn't possibly get it up again," Tom Henderson laughed, "though god knows I'd love nothing more than to be buried in your sweet pussy again before you leave."Ignoring the growing heat between my legs, I smiled. "Thank you, I think so." I gestured at the dance floor. "So, I like to keep him happy, and I did, and now—""The stingers have barbs, like fish hooks, so you'll have to yank hard to get them out," advised the boy. The girl grunted with the effort as she tugged hard on her nipples, shaking her head back and forth as she did so, jerking her breasts this way and that in her frantic attempts to pull the stings out. The harder she pulled the more the barbs seemed to dig in, holding the stings stubbornly in place; but there was no other way to get them out. She would just have to keep biting harder to get a firmer grip on the stings and to keep yanking harder to break the barbs' own grip on her nipples.

"God, Kelly, I've never cum like that before," John said, sagging against the tree, his cock drooping slightly."This would be so much easier if we were looking for a boy." I made a show of cupping my full breasts, pushing them further up in my already low-cut red dress. "Just show them these and say, 'hey, let's go'. Hell, they wouldn't even care if you were there as long as they got a piece." "You want a guy?" He shrugged. "It's been a long time since we have, but you know, if you want to—""Does that bother you?"John groaned as he exploded, filling Kelly's mouth with his hot cum as she gulped it down.